Plenary Session 2
2020 Presidential Address: Defining Moments
Our lives are full of unique moments that fundamentally influence, teach, shape and change us. Defining moments are pivotal experiences and decisions that are not always easy to recognize, but should be appreciated for their impact. Examples will be shared to demonstrate the influence of defining moments on our profession and the patients we rehabilitate. At the end of the presentation the audience will be inspired to appreciate the impact of defining moments that resonate in their personal and professional lives.
- Describe the importance of defining moments
- Identify defining moments that have influenced our profession
- Describe the impact of defining moments in patient care
ASHT Presidential Invited: Hand in Hand
Will discuss valuable partnership between hand surgeons and hand therapists and offer examples of valuable partnerships in history that many may not be aware of.
- Enlighten audience on importance of relationship between hand surgeons and hand therapists
- Educate audience on lesser-known but important partnerships in history
- Stimulate audience to improve their relationship with their surgeon or therapist